How to Survive from the Coronavirus
How to Survive from the Coronavirus? Coronavirus is one of the most talked-about topics these days. And another name for this coronavirus is Covid-19. Many people in the world have already died from this disease. And lots of people are infected with this virus. This virus can spread rapidly from one person to another. That is the dangerous state of this virus. Governments and security forces are not alone in controlling the virus. Besides as people, we need to do something to control this virus. Because as people, we have a responsibility to our country. Let us talk below about what we can do to control the coronavirus as people.
The biggest cause of the spread of this virus is the irresponsible actions of the people. But if we follow the instructions given by our doctors, and the security forces we can easily defeat this coronavirus. This is the biggest help we can do on behalf of the government. So let’s see how the new coronavirus infects the body, and how to prevent it from spreading.
How to Infect Coronavirus
How to Infect Coronavirus?
The coronavirus is infecting from the nose and mouth. Then, after being infected with Respiratory system cells, the virus spreads to the Respiratory system. The virus can be infected to another person by a patient’s sneezing and coughing.
What are the symptoms of coronavirus?
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
The above are the symptoms of coronavirus.
Measures to prevent disease
What steps should be taken to prevent the disease?
- Stay away from patients with coronavirus infection.
- Always keep your hands clean by using soap or alcohol.
- Always cover your nose and mouth when sneezing and coughing.
- Never avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth with dirty hands.
- Always clean everything, including touching door locks.
- Always keep your computer and telephone equipment cleaned regularly.
- Cook the meat and eggs well. Then eat.
- Drink hot water whenever possible.
- Stop drinking cold water as much as possible these days.
- If sick, stay home. Then inform the relevant authorities safely.
Methods of Safeguard
- Never be in a large gathering of people.
- Always wash hands after touching the outside surface. (Especially after using public transport media and using ATMs.)
- If you meet a sick person, keep a minimum distance of one meter.
- If you have symptoms such as fever and the common cold, consult a doctor.
- Be careful, If you are from a foreign country or a close associate foreign person, do not hide it from the relevant authorities.
The best way to deal with this situation is to stay at home. It is the best help we can give to the government. We also have a duty to protect our country. We will do our duty for the country by staying home and following the instructions given by the relevant officers. Then stay at home. Follow the proper security measures. Together we can defeat this monster called Corona. Do your duty to the country to create a corona free world. Stay Safe. Thank you all!